Every fall women tend to reconsider their wardrobe, sometimes grudgingly changing beauty stuff to practical and convenient clothing and accessories. is this fashion victim really needed? In some cases, not. Because a lot of designer brands offer to compromise and choose from the mass of models that combine style, fashion and practicality. So, let’s see what shoes designers offer us now.
The first and foremost thing we have to keep in mind, choosing fashionable shoes: pay attention to the combined pieces. The fashion stuff has become less demanding in terms of a season, and thanks to this we have a great and useful opportunity to wear footwear, combining closed ankle boots and open sandals, high boots with open heel and toe.
The main trends for women’s shoes for Fall-Winter 2016-2017
- fine leather straps – as many as possible!;
- pointed toes – they are really sharp and almost dangerous;
- flat shoes;
- Japanese style footwear;
- ballerina vibes;
- vintage 40s style shoes with straps on the ankles;
- ruffle embellished shoes;
- fur trimmed pumps;
- gold and silver pumps ans sandals;
- shining glitter for footwear;
- suede and corduroy shoes;
- huge platform and wedge shoes;
- kitten heels;
- fancy heel footwear;
- floral prints, appliques and embroideries.