Like in every succeeding fashion season, for this fall-winter designers have prepared for us a range of super trendy ankle boots or, as many girls prefer saying, low boots. This kind of footwear is a beautiful choice for women, that refuse wearing high boots, considering them as not very comfortable and adaptable to many outfits.
What is so appealing in modern women’s ankle boots? This is mostly their so called medium fashion position between classic shoes or pumps and fall high boots, that we can’t wear any time and for any attire.
Ankle boots is a footwear for jeans, leggings, mini and maxi skirts, short and long dresses, light chiffon and tight leather clothes. We can wear them with lots of outfits in fall, winter, spring and summer.
The main trends for women’s ankle boots fall-winter 2016-2017:
- thick heel and platform boots;
- pointed toe ankle boots;
- different style Chelsea boots;
- suede, velvet and corduroy low boots;
- flower embellished ankle boots;
- gold and silver leather low boots;
- frontal zip boots;
- python and crocodile leather ankle boots;
- printed and embroidered boots;
- military style ankle boots;
- lace up low boots.