The wedding dresses of Anne Barge Spring collection 2018 are mostly heart-shaped bustier gowns, dresses of simple bodice with a plunging V-neck, those with fitted silhouette and lush skirts, all of them are of a delicate shade of ivory. It is impossible not to notice a very delicate and barely perceptible retro influence. Some bridal dresses of the current collection reflect the spirit of the 60s with their craving for minimalism without sacrificing fashion expressiveness.
The bride who considers the dress from the Anne Barge wedding collection Spring-2018 is a girl who appreciates the wedding traditions and not going to retreat much from them. It can be a young admirer of a restraint and fashionable asceticism, and a woman who does not accept for her wedding attire any pretentiousness, alternative shades (other than white), too exquisite design or eye-catching decoration. She relies on the classics and realizes that her choice can’t be wrong.
Fashion trends for Anne Barge wedding dresses Spring-2018
- simplicity and elegance of silhouette lines
- smoothness of silk in combination with minimalist cut and design
- barely noticeable Greek vibes in bodice and light pleating of the skirt
- classic lush princess dress with a puffy tulle skirt
- simple heart-shaped bustier in combination with different skirt designs
- fine embroidery on the lace fabric
- elegant wedding dresses with thin spaghetti straps
- wedding dresses with a train
- delicate floral applications
- sparkling crystal embellishment
- long bridal gloves
- mullet and mermaid skirts as an alternative to the classic bridal princess cut.