Bananas go well with thick creamy sauces, whipped cream and vanilla flavor. These fruits are often used for sweet desserts, and here is the recipe for one of them. This banana pudding with vanilla cookies is a delicious and satisfying dish that will be appreciated by lovers of delicate milk-cream and aromatic vanilla desserts.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- egg yolks – 4 pcs.
- sugar – 100 g
- corn starch – 50 g
- milk – 650 ml
- cream 33% – 150 ml
- icing sugar – 15 g
- banana – 450 g
- butter – 40 g
- vanilla cookies – 450 g.
- vanilla paste – 7 g.
- Mix yolks with sugar and corn starch. You should get a thick egg mixture.
- Boil milk, add vanilla paste and add in small portions to the egg mixture, then boil until thick. Cool the custard.
- Whip the cream with icing sugar and add to the custard, mix everything thoroughly.
- Slice bananas. Break the cookies into small pieces.
- Collect the pudding. Put cream, banana slices, cookies and cream again on the bottom of the mold. Repeat several times.
- Let it brew for 5-7 hours in the refrigerator.