The Fall-Winter season is traditionally rich in cheerful parties, gathering with friends and glamourous events that require a specific dress code. This means that you can’t go through it without a cute cocktail or party dress, that allow you to stun at these night outs.
The current trends are not that strict in terms of this kind of attire, and you may wear a cocktail dress tending to the casual style. More good news for those who can’t fancy a fashion look without vintage garments or modern dresses with retro vibes. The designers brought back the seventies and eighties, therefore, choosing a dress for a cocktail party, you shouldn’t worry about the abundance of glitter on the fabric. It’s not an out-of-date thing anymore, this is a hot trend to follow.
Look at the dresses that were shown on the runway – there is a feeling that their design is skillfully copied from 30 year old pop star looks. Sequins and glitter blind the virgin eyes of women, who have to take some time to get accustomed to this outstanding fashion trend.
Main trends for cocktail and party dresses Fall-Winter 2016-2017
- asymmetric cut cocktail dresses
- soft folds and bold draperies
- 70s style silver fabrics
- gold fabrics
- sequin party dresses
- short attires with ruffles and flounces
- fringe embellished attires
- high low cocktail dresses
- short V-neck wrap dresses
- lace cocktail outfits
- long sleeves and short skirts
- simple cut shift short dresses
- 80s style hard high shoulders
- dresses with short full skirts
- cutout party dresses
- shirt dresses with appliqués and embroideries
- soft cozy velvet attires
- off the shoulder dresses