Hats and other headwear made of natural or faux fur is a centuries-old tradition for people living in a harsh climate with snowy winter, icy winds and extremely low temperatures. Genuine fur is so pleasant to touch, but sometimes you want to buy something that will be special, as in a cute fur hat, cap to make an edgy addition to your casual fashion look.
Among the hottest trends for the fur headwear 2017 you will find bright colored hats, mink hats, and stylish fur caps, new fur berets, fur trapper hats and other pieces that will make your outfit catchy and, what is more crucial, provide comfort and warmth without allowing you to freeze.
Here are the main fashion trends for fur hats and other headwear 2017:
- bright colorful fur hats – from pastels to neon shades:
- elegant retro style cloche hats – the 20s vibes;
- modern fur beanies – new forms for new fashion times;
- fur pom-pom knit beanie hats – knitwear revisited;
- box hats of genuine and faux fur – back to the 60s;
- cossack leather and fur hats – Oriental touch;
- trapper hats with fur finish – Russian ushanka style;
- Modern trendy fur caps – step aside a sporty look;
- leopard pattern fur hats – expressive predatory exotic;
- fur berets – new Parisian vibes;
- genuine mink fur hats – unparalleled warmth and pleasure of touch.