Do you think that the knit mittens are accessories for children, while adults wear knit gloves? You are greatly mistaken, and now we will try to convince you to reconsider your view on fashion thanks to these cute, fancy, modern accessories, that every girl or woman need to have in her winter wardrobe.
Without any doubt, any gloves are more comfortable because of the separation of fingers, but some mittens are so adorable that you won’t be able to resist them and not to buy one or two pairs to wear in the most severe frosts. In fact, knit mittens are not so plain and trivial, not so childish as they seem at first glance, although, of course, they own this irresistible charm of childishness, able to return you to the past.
The main trends for knit gloves for women in 2017:
- chunky knit mittens – warm and cozy accessory
- convertible mittens – fully covered or fingerless?
- black and white knit mittens with stripes and other patterns – classic neutral option
- melange yarn – another neutral basic accessory
- fingerless mittens – for warm winter, fall and spring
- fur trim for cuffs – vintage vibes
- textured knit patterns – one colored, but not plain though
- striped knit mittens – cute and trendy
- color block effect – bright or pastel contrasts
- classic neutral cozy knit mittens – for every outerwear piece
- prints and embroidered motifs with animal faces
- traditional winter patterns – Scandinavian or Christmas vibes
- embellished knit mittens (pearls, sequins)
- bright colored mittens