Stylish women’s knitted cardigan can replace a coat in spring, fall and cool weather in summer. The item of wardrobe is becoming more popular in the fall-winter outfits, and we can see this in the widest variety of cardigans in the collections of designer brands.
In 2016-2017 long and slouchy button-down cardigans are in fashion, as well as neutral colors, knit fur and fringe.
- Neutral taupe will make an excellent basic for both long and short cardigans.
- The oversized cardigans without fasteners, made in a relaxed style, can be worn in combination with a belt or leather strap.
- The cardigans with faux fur become a kind of replacement for classic outerwear.
- Shades of red are in fashion this season, so pay your attention to the red cardigans.
- Horizontal stripes and faux fur trim on the collar is a hot trend of the season.
- Neutral beige, milky and ivory knit cardigans make your casual style feminine and attractive.
- Shades of khaki are among the most popular in this season, so you can choose one of these colors for your cardigan.
- Ethnic prints will give your knitwear a tint of authenticity and individuality.
- Grey cardigan is a great basic piece for a classic minimalist elegant winter style.
- Incredibly fashionable outfits you can create with long cardigans with faux fur pastel pink and peach knit.
- Short straight cardigans stick perfectly with any skirts to create classy elegant outfit.
- And finally, zippers – a more practical option as a replacement for the button-down cardigans.