We believe that every woman has at least one pair of gloves made of natural or faux leather. This accessory is truly indispensable and particularly essential, because it’s a really versatile. Classic leather gloves of dark shades are suitable for any outerwear you can wear them regardless of the time of year.
This is a great investment in your daily fashionable look, these accessories will serve a long time compared to the knit gloves, which have a very limited shelf life. But if you have these one classic pair, maybe you want to follow current trends, then you should consider another pair of leather gloves that are popular today.
Main fashion trends for leather gloves in 2017:
- natural milky beige gloves – gentle and subtle
- warm chocolate brown leather gloves – sweet and saturated
- fur trimmed gloves – vintage touch for cold winter
- beaded embellishment – in love with texture
- elegant long (elbow length) gloves – for short sleeve coats
- bright colored embroidery – the 90s fancy style
- perforated leather gloves – accessories for fall and warm winter
- bows and belts – bold decoration for feminine gloves
- gold and silver metallic leather – to shine everywhere
- color block effect – bold contrast for your outfit
- metal studs – a touch of rock and biker style
- fringe embellishment – like a cowboy baby