In 2017 the Italian fashion brand Moschino has released three new fragrances. One of them is the new flanker of beloved by many young girls Cheap & Chic and two flankers of Fresh Couture in the cute ironic spray bottle.
Moschino So Real Cheap & Chic (tangerine, raspberry & sorbet)
The first Cheap & Chic perfume appeared in the Moschino perfume line in 1995, and the 2017 version is the eighth women’s perfume under this label. So Real Cheap & Chic has a sweet fruity-floral composition with bright notes of citrus.
- top notes: bitter orange, tangerine sorbet, raspberry, black currant;
- heart notes: pink peony, jasmine, magnolia;
- base notes: oakmoss, musk, cedar, problems
Moschino Gold Fresh Couture (jasmine, akigalawood & vanilla)
Sweet floral-fruity fragrance with distinct notes of jasmine and vanilla. Launched in the fall of 2017.
- top notes: grapefruit, tangerine, pear, white peach, mango, rhubarb leaves;
- heart notes: jasmine, Lily of the valley, orchid;
- base notes: patchouli, akigalawood, sandalwood, vanilla, musk.
Moschino Pink Fresh Couture (pomegranate, rose & pink grapefruit)
Another non-trivial fragrance with the original blend of floral, fruity and woody notes.
- top notes: grapefruit, blackcurrant, lily of the valley;
- heart notes: rose, pomegranate, pink hyacinth;
- base notes: musk, ambroxan, cedar.