Plaid skirt is one of this staunch pieces of clothing, that is not afraid of any new trends that could push it back. And it’s all because plaid skirts have a great experience of adapting to the latest trends with a large variety of this truly unique pattern.
Long and short, straight pencil cut and A-line flared, minimalist and discreet or bright, catchy, fascinating – all these models of skirts now available with a plaid print. And don’t forget about the eternal fashion classics – the Scottish tartan pattern.
Fall-winter 2016-2017 has offered us the endless range of plaid skirts, seen on the runway, mostly of short and midi length. This year these pieces look very practical, but, despite this, they don’t seem boring and uninteresting. Plaid is not plain!
Main fashion frends for plaid skirts Fall/Winter 2017 (cut, color, design)
- asymmetric cut – to break the usual look
- short A-line (trapeze cut) plaid skirt – a basic piece, free to combine with any type of top
- godet plaid skirts – a new version of good-old mermaid cut
- plaid skirts with a slit – to add some fanciness and sexiness to your casual outfit
- color combinations of grey, brown, red
- different sizes of plaid pattern in one skirt
- large folds and small pleats