When fall and winter come to replace the summer, the demand for leather boots increases. We take away our beloved open sandals, classic pumps and starting to choose the new ankle boots, knee-high boots or edgy over the knee boots.
Fall-winter 2016-2017 is the time for fashion experiments that allow you to stay within a low-key classics, not striking the imagination by violent fantasies about footwear. Like it or not, but cold season is the period when boots should be foremost comfortable and all the fancies take a back seat.
What are the main trends for women’s boots for fall-winter 2016-2017?
- zebra and tiger printed boots
- python and crocodile leather boots
- flower printed boots
- 70s and 90s style thick platform boots
- ruffle embellished boots
- shiny patent leather and vinyl boots
- lace up boots
- fancy standout heel boots
- military style strap boots