After women’s chunky and sleek cashmere knitted sweaters entered everyday fashion looks we have an opportunity to have them every new season in a great range of designs. This fall-winter season brought back very long cable sweaters or sweater-dresses and fashion brands have shown us on runway how to deal with them.
Trendy sweaters for ladies are not bright colorful and daring, most of them traditional looking, soft, elegant, minimalist and feminine.
Main fashion trends for women’s sweaters Fall-Winter 2014-2015:
- cashmere jumpers;
- Irish winter jumpers;
- turtle-neck knitted sweaters;
- fluffy and mohair sweaters;
- beige and ivory sweaters;
- oversized warm winter sweaters;
- very long sweaters;
- melange warm grey pullovers;
- chunky texture knitted sweaters;
- openwork sweaters.