Banana waffles are a simple and delicious dessert that can be served with ice cream, fruits and berries. This is a recipe for banana waffles, which are easy to make at home.
Ingredients for 2 big portions:
- banana – 1 pc. for dough and 1 pc. for decoration
- egg – 2 pcs.
- sugar – 30 g
- wheat flour – 150 g
- vanilla extract – 1/2 teaspoon
- baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- ground cinnamon – 1/2 teaspoon
- salt – 1 pinch
- Punch the banana with a blender.
- In a deep bowl combine eggs and sugar, beat with a mixer until fluffy, add vanilla extract, baking powder and cinnamon. Then gradually add the sifted flour. Add the banana puree last, stir in with a spoon (do not beat!).
- Knead the dough well, it should be liquid enough.
- Pour the dough in portions into the waffle iron. Fry with the lid closed.
- Serve the finished waffles with fresh bananas.