When winter comes, we are moving to the cozy and warm spicy perfumes, replacing fresh fragrances with Oriental gourmand ones, with notes of spices, vanilla, chocolate, cocoa and ginger. We present you 17 sweet and warming women’s perfumes, ideally suitable for winter.
Angel Liqueur de Parfum (Mugler): chocolate, honey, patchouli
Limited edition with sweet-spicy composition, enclosed in a textured bottle shaped like a pointed star. Launched in 2013.
Composition: patchouli, chocolate, caramel, honey, vanilla, blackberry, cotton candy, coconut, jasmine, orchid, musk, tonka beans, red berries, amber, plum, apricot, cognac, tropical fruit, melon.
Fatale (Agent Provocateur): chocolate, orchid, black currant
Sweet chocolate fragrance, launched in 2014 with Spanish actress Monica Cruz as the face of the advertising campaign.
- top notes: pink pepper, black currant, mango;
- middle notes: gardenia, violet leaves, patchouli;
- base notes: musk, orchid, chocolate, labdanum.
Azzaro Pour Elle (Azzaro): cashmere wood, cardamom, olibanum
Sensual women’s fragrance, not sickly sweet, but warm and enveloping with its velvety notes.
- top notes: cardamom, champagne, orange, tangerine;
- middle notes: rose, lily, peach;
- base notes: olibanum, cashmere wood, sandalwood, vanilla.
Roberto Cavalli Oro (Roberto Cavalli): cinnamon, pepper, coriander
Spicy Oriental perfume in a stunning elegant designer bottle, launched in 2004.
- top notes: magnolia, coriander, iris, pepper, apple, bergamot;
- middle notes: apricot, patchouli, cinnamon, freesia and cedar;
- base notes: sandalwood, amber, musk, vanilla, guaiac.
L de Lolita Lempicka (Lolita Lempicka): vanilla, cinnamon, orange
Since entering the market in 2006, this fragrance has become a cult classic perfume among many other warm vanilla-cinnamon compositions that evoke winter coziness.
- top notes: bitter orange, bergamot;
- middle notes: immortelle, cinnamon, musk;
- base notes: tonka beans, vanilla, sandalwood.
Untold Luxe (Elizabeth Arden): white chocolate, vanilla, rose
Eau de toilette by Elizabeth Arden is mesmerizing with its elegant sweetness with floral and Oriental notes. Launched in 2015.
- top notes: red pepper, rose;
- middle notes: cinnamon, white chocolate, orange blossom, jasmine;
- base notes: vanilla Bourbon, sandalwood, benzoin, labdanum.
Ginger Biscuit (Jo Malone London): ginger, caramel, vanilla
Sweet spicy fragrance, launched in 2013 as part of Sugar & Spice collection. Some called it strange, others have discovered this simple bottle as the best nontrivial gourmand perfume that you can imagine.
Composition: cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, caramel, Tonka beans absolute, hazelnut, vanilla.
Honey & Vanilla (L’Occitane en Provence): honey, vanilla, caramel
Another delicious fragrance for girls who can’t imagine their life without a loading dose of sweet honey and caramel at the same time. Launched in 2010.
- top notes: cinnamon, amalfi lemon;
- middle notes: white honey, caramel;
- base notes: patchouli, vanilla.
Pierre Cardin Pour Femme (Pierre Cardin): cinnamon, caramel, nectarine
The fragrance combines elegant sweetness of flowers and fruit with chic Oriental notes. Launched in 2007.
- top notes: orange, blackcurrant, cinnamon, green apple;
- middle notes: violet, hawthorn, jasmine, lily of the valley, rose;
- base notes: sandalwood, nectarine, tonka beans, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, caramel, vetiver, white cedar.
Five O’clock au Gingembre (Serge Lutens): ginger, tea, cinnamon
The warm spicy Oriental fragrance, launches by the niche brand Serge Lutens in 2008.
- top notes: tea, bergamot;
- middle notes: ginger, cinnamon, woody notes;
- base notes: cocoa, honey, amber, patchouli, pepper.
Boss The Scent for Her Intense (Hugo Boss): peach, vanilla, cocoa
The new fragrance released in 2017. Sweet Oriental notes gracefully envelope dominant juicy peach.
- top notes: peach, honey.
- middle notes: osmanthus;
- base notes: cocoa, vanilla.
Back To Black (By Kilian): honey, tobacco, cherry
A sweet Oriental woody unisex fragrance from By Killian. Its warm rich composition envelops you with notes of honey and cherry, muted by elegant tobacco.
Composition: bergamot, saffron, nutmeg, cardamom, coriander, raspberry, chamomile, olibanum, honey, cedar from Virginia, oak, patchouli, almonds, tobacco, French labdanum, vanilla, geranium, gingerbread, benzoin, tonka beans, amber, cherry.
Mat Chocolat (Masaki Matsushima): chocolate, cocoa, coconut
Perfume for those can get enough of chocolate and can’t imagine a day without this dreamlike fab aroma. It was launched in 2005, but up to these days remains one of the most favorite gourmand fragrances for many girls around the world.
- top notes: black currant, grapefruit, watermelon, rose;
- middle notes: dark chocolate, cocoa;
- base notes: sandalwood, coconut, musk.
Bake My Day (Zoella Beauty): gingerbread, cinnamon, chocolate
A gourmand fragrance inspired by the atmosphere of a cozy winter evening with a cup of delicious cappuccino with cinnamon. Launched in 2016.
- top notes: chocolate, cinnamon;
- middle notes: gingerbread;
- base notes: vanilla.
Clementine & Spices (Yves Rocher)
Clémentine & Épices by Yves Rocher was launched in 2016. Its name embodies the atmosphere that this fragrance brings: the charm of a cozy winter evening with the smell of tangerines and hot beverages with Oriental spices.
Composition: clementine, anise, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, cloves.
Armani Code Satin (Giorgio Armani): vanilla, cocoa, praline
Gourmand version of Armani Code was released in 2015. The elegant sweetness merges with fruit and Oriental notes and white flowers.
- top notes: pear sorbet, ginger;
- middle notes: neroli, оasmine, orange blossom;
- base notes: patchouli, praline, cocoa, vanilla.
Black Opium (Yves Saint Laurent): vanilla and coffee
The brand describes Black Opium 2014 as rock-and-roll interpretation of the iconic Opium launched in 1977. Its spicy Oriental character with coffee-vanilla composition is an exciting winter fragrance for brunettes.
- top notes: pink pepper, orange blossom, pear;
- middle notes: coffee, jasmine, almond, licorice;
- base notes: vanilla, patchouli, white cedar, cashmere wood.