Denim fabric has long ceased to be associated with the classic dark indigo shaded denim, which once appeared as a work wear for American gold diggers. Today denim clothes can be light and soft, which means that large flounces or small frills on a denim skirt look at least innovative, but not outrageous at all.
Slender hips and no need to correct them visually is an open way for lush skirts, including large or small pleating. For jeans fabric this is not an ordinary embodiment, however, a denim skirt can hold a fashionable pleat and an image that is usually peculiar to ones made of tulle or organza.
For those who love decorative elements, catching the eye, the self-sufficiency of denim is slightly exaggerated. If this is your case, then for you there are denim skirts with a variety of metal fittings, for example, golden or silvery studs, rivets, thorns, buttons and zippers.
Modern trends for denim skirts 2017-2018
- Wrap skirts
- Embroideries and appliqués
- Ripped denim
- Trapeze A-line cut with buttons and zippers
- Ruffles, flounces and frills
- Daring asymmetrical cut
- Tight and straight pencil skirts
- A-line knee length skirts with pleats
- Metal accessories: rivets, carnations, zippers
- Decorative lacing
- Midi and maxi denim skirts