The cold season won’t be complete without trendy knit sweaters, thick oversized, plain or with bold patterns. Just look at the pictures from lookbooks or pics from runway to see how a variety of modern women’s sweaters, and how they look within the casual outfits, also becoming part of the business looks that can be worn to work if the dress code allows it.
Let’s see what trends in women’s sweaters fashion designers have created for the season fall-winter 2016-2017.
- The first thing you should pay attention to is an oversized cut. These sweaters are very wide, bulky, long or have long sleeves.
- Off the shoulder sweaters are also in fashion. Go for this trend is you like asymmetric outfits.
- Soft neutral shades of milky beige, sand, ivory color is perfectly combined with a smooth-knit sweaters.
- If you want to emphasize your fashion individuality, which is difficult to do with basic shades, then go for printed knit sweaters, calm, funny and humorous.
- Pay attention to the floral patterns and embroideries, which look bold, catchy, but very elegant.
- Sports style is very popular today, not only in the bomber jackets. Features of sporty style can be found in jumpers with contrasting colored stripes.
- Speaking of stripes – they are incredibly in demand in knitted fashion fall-winter 2016-2017. Sweater with horizontal stripes can be combined with almost anything.
- The main classic for knitwear is our beloved and cherished Irish or Aran sweaters with dimensional patterns, braids, which don’t leave us any chance to freeze. The same is for great Scandinavian pattern sweaters.