If you want to diversify your ordinary lunch with Asian flavors, you can turn to the national Korean cuisine. For example, make an original Korean soup with kimchi cabbage, oyster mushrooms, starch noodles, vegetables and beef.
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- beef on the bone – 200 g
- daikon – 30 g
- leeks – 10 g
- zucchini – 20 g
- starch noodles – 50 g
- oyster mushrooms – 20 g
- kimchi cabbage – 20 g
- egg – 1 pc.
- cilantro, green onions – to taste
- soy sauce, salt, pepper – to taste
- Boil the rich beef broth, cut the beef across into thin slices.
- Peel and cut the daikon. Cut the leek into rings. Cut raw zucchini 3-4 mm thick.
- Boil the noodles until tender.
- Pour beef broth into a saucepan, add daikon, leek, zucchini, oyster mushrooms and kimchi cabbage to it. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and pepper. Remove from stove.
- Put the heated noodles in a plate. Put vegetables next to the noodles and pour in part of the broth.
- Beat the chicken egg in a cup until smooth. Add the mixture to the boiling broth, stir. Pour gently into a plate, over the vegetables.
- Put slices of warmed-up beef on the noodles.
- Decorate the soup with fresh cilantro leaves and green onions.