Pumpkin is an ideal base for tasty, healthy, hearty and beautiful bright soups. To make the pumpkin soup more interesting, and the taste – contrasting and voluminous, you should add a salty ingredient to it. For example, goat cheese. Pumpkin soup with soft goat cheese recipe is a great addition to your everyday fall menu for your home lunch.
Ingredients for soup:
- pumpkin – 300 g
- sugar – 10 g
- sunflower oil – 8 ml
- onions – 30 g
- carrots – 30 g
- potatoes – 50 g
- celery stalk – 15 g
- salt and black pepper (to taste)
Ingredients for serving:
- soft goat cheese – 15 g
- pumpkin seeds – 10 g
- greens mix – 3 g
- Sprinkle the peeled pumpkin with sugar and wrap in foil.
- Bake the pumpkin in the oven at 180 ° C for about 30-40 minutes (until tender).
- Peel and chop the onion and carrots, then fry them in a saucepan with sunflower oil until golden brown.
- Chop potatoes at random and add to onions and carrots. Pour 200 ml of water into a frying pan and simmer the roots until tender.
- Add chopped baked pumpkin to a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Chop vegetables in a blender until smooth, then rub through a sieve. Add salt and black pepper.
- Pour the soup into a serving bowl, add soft cheese, pumpkin seeds and herbs.