We are used to spring rolls being an Asian snack that includes seafood and vegetables. But in gastronomy there is always room for experiments that professional chefs love so much. This is a recipe for an unusual sweet spring roll with bananas and chocolate ganache.
- chocolate ganache – 20 g
- rice – 40 g
- deep fat oil – 500 ml
- spring roll dough (ready-made) – 2 pcs.
- mini bananas – 2 pcs.
- berries – 5 g
- caramel sauce (ready-made) – 5 g
Ingredients for Chocolate Ganache:
- sugar – 200 g
- flour – 120 g
- cocoa – 80 g
- butter – 100 g
- Make the chocolate ganache: mix sugar, flour and cocoa, add melted butter and mix well, then bake for 8 minutes at 180°C.
- Make the puffed rice: boil rice and dry until moisture is completely removed, then deep-fry.
- Place the banana on the spring roll dough, sprinkle with chocolate ganache and wrap.
- Deep-fry the spring rolls until tender.
- When serving, cut the rolls obliquely, garnish with berries, pour over salted caramel and sprinkle with puffed rice.